Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Being Thankful

I have been keeping in touch with several friends that are dealing with a lot right now both physically and emotionally and I realized that I am truly blessed. I feel like all I really have been doing lately is complaining about stupid things like trying to keep up with Nixon and take care of Cameron and deal with everyday worries like work and money etc. I feel like I should be giving thanks for the fact that my children are healthy enough to be exhausting.When I am complaining about my small apartment or Geoff's stressful work schedule I should be grateful that in days like these we are fortunate enough to have a home and 2 vehicles and that we both have jobs, especially mine where I am able to come and go as I please and still able to be home with my kids, many don't even have that option. I'm so lucky to have family here that are more then willing to take the kids even if its inconvenient for them. I need to Thank the Lord everyday for what I have even the hardships, and maybe then there will be less of them. Here are just a few of the things I am thankful for.


















1 comment:

McKell + Garrett Hartle said...

Hope all is well.. we need to get all the girls together again.