We want to welcome our baby girl Cameron Marie Bean. She arrived December 23 at 5:37pm, weighing 7 pounds 12 ounces and 19 inches long. She is so precious! I came into the hospital for a scheduled induction and got all hooked up around 12pm things were going really well and the dr. broke my water about 3cm and the contractions immediately got very intense. I called for my epidural around 4cm and the man was amaizing! I felt just a little prick and then everything instantly felt better but was able to move my legs just fine the entire time! Labor was a little over 5 hours and actually went by very fast and there was no problems for the most part. The last hour I was getting really nervous because the contractions were so strong they were causing irregular heart rate that could be a concern if it continued. They stopped pitocin and put me on oxygen, luckily I was already 8 cm and then withing 30 minutes of that I was complete. Dr. came in when I was ready and of course Cameron had to make things more complicated then needed and she was facing upwards which ment more work for me. But 1 push and she came right out! This recovery is definitly more difficult and painful then my first so far. I had a second degree tear, could have been worse but so I feel very blessed to have had a smooth delievery and a beautiful Healthy Girl! Nixon came to visit and couldnt wait to hold his baby sister, he loves to look at her and say hi to her but looks at her like hes waiting for her to do something. Geoff is already wrapped around her little finger and fell in love instantly with his baby girl. This is the best Christmas present we could have ever gotten.
4 comments:
I want to hold her! that picture of nixon and her is so cute
Look at all that hair!!!! She is so cute! I can't wait to take her pictures. One push! WOW! you are amazing!
Adorable! We will come see her soon.
So cute! Congrats! I have been waiting for you to have that baby! She is way cute!
Post a Comment