Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Camerons newborn pictures


Here are some of Camerons newborn pictures! I didnt plan on putting so many up but I love them and couldnt decide between them so I put some of my favorites. My friend Brooke took them and she was fabulous! If you want her to take any photos for you let me know and I will give you her number! Thanks Brooke I love them!












2 comments:

Andy and Natalie said...

Hey Whitney, I just wanted to let you know that your pictures of Cameron are really cute and my wife loves them. Also, I hope you all are doing well - and you guys have such cute kids! - Your friend, Andrew.

McKell + Garrett Hartle said...

I love baby pics! Now you need a new family picture on here! get on that! Hope you're doing good. I hear you're movin! horray!